According to most people, optimism has become a myth nowadays. Well, that is not right, if you take the responsibility of spreading positivity across the world, it can easily get the attention of people like it used to earlier. But why is this optimism important, and how can it be spread? The answer to this is straightforward and clear: optimism makes life healthier by giving it a positive outlook to every situation it faces and will face in the future.
Optimism can be spread through different mediums, but the common and most effective medium is when one uses positive words in their life and spreads them to others’ lives. Scientifically it is also proved that a positive outlook makes people stress-resistant, thus sometimes giving long life.
Suppose your colleague has just lost someone very near to them. You can quickly help them by telling tales that consist of a lot of positive words. Also, you can use them to encourage a friend who just got rid of a long-time toxic relationship and gets depressed.
Why Should We Use Positive Words?
These positive words inspire you in life and can come to your use when you want to do the same with some other person, may it be your friends or even strangers. Thus knowing these words makes you a better person altogether. Suppose you have been transferred to a new school in a new town, now you do not have any friends to talk with but what’s the need for this stress when you have good knowledge about positive words?
As you start conversing with more and more students there, they will find it encouraging to make you their friend as you choose positivity in life, thus making them comfortable.
List of Positive Words That Start With H
Here are some positive words starting with H and their meanings:
- Happy – It means showing or feeling pleasure or contentment and a person experiencing life cheerfully.
- Healthy – The word means a state of complete physical, mental and social well being of a person
- Hope – It is the feeling or wish that something good will happen similar to faith .
- Holy – It means something that is dedicated to God, which is divine and blessed.
- Hot – It means something that is in warm temperature thus symbolizing warmth.
- High – It means something that is extended up, above all others on the top.
- Honey – It resembles something sweet and sticky and helps adding taste to food.
- Honour – It resembles rank of a high order and respect for their esteemed positions.
- Harmony – It is the combination of musical notes which produce pleasant effect.
- Hero – It resembles a person who is admired for their courage and outstanding accomplishments.
- Heart – It is a human organ which is also known as the originating centre of love by many people.
- Healing – It is the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.
- Hearty – It mean a loud, vigorous, cheerful and sporty personality.
- Hug – It means two people embracing each other out of love sharing same feelings.
- Hunk – It means a very attractive and handsome man or large piece of something.
- Heaven – It resembles a place where God resides that is outside the earth also known as paradise.
- Hilarious- It is something that is very funny, entertaining and amusing.
- Honest – It is a person who is genuinely truthful and thus also trustworthy.
- Hipster – It is a person who is young and free spirit, also an independent thinker.
- Humble – It is a person who is very respectful and understanding towards others.
- Hospitable – It is showing welcoming and friendly attitude towards other people thus resembling social thoughts
- Humane – It means people who have good qualities like kindness, compassion and are considerate.
- Humorous – It is a person who is very comical and funny.
- Hyperactive- It resembles human beings who are very excited and have high levels of activity.
- Hardworking- It is a person who works very hard in life to reach a certain position.
- Help- It means how one being can be of great use to another if the former want to.
- Handsome – It means a person specially a boy who is very good looking and attractive.
- Heartfelt – It is some feeling that is felt deeply or sincerely.
- Heartthrob- It mean the beat of the heart or the person you are infatuated with.
- Heartwarming- It is invoking warm, happy feelings that is touching and moving.
- Heroism- It is an act of bravery or selflessness that are encouraged by others.
- Hilarity- It is the state of merriment of a person which includes laughter, mirth.
- Halo- It resembles a bright ring of light, auroras or a crown of light.
- Hale- It is the word used to describe some healthy, strongly fit.
- Honourable – It is a person having high morals or being respected.
Positive Words That Start With H
Here we present to you an amazing list of other positive words starting with H.
Finally, as we conclude this article, it is important to mention that positivity is necessary for life, so while having a great chat with someone or even protesting against the wrong, you can easily use positive words and be the better person. It will encourage your friend while chatting and reduce the bad people’s aggression while protesting. Being a person who is kind, compassionate among others is always a happy place.
Keep your hopes high and always spread positivity; things will be alright even without taking notice of it.
You Can Also Check Out:
Positive Words That Start With A
Positive Words That Start With B
Positive Words That Start With C
Positive Words That Start With D
Positive Words That Start With E
Positive Words That Start With F